We welcome you to admit your child in Grace. Parents seeking admission for their children are requested to get the application form in school office or submit the Pre-Admission Form online.
The online pre-Admission form or hard copy of filled in application form should be submitted before 31st of March along with the required documents (see below). Admission council headed by the Principal will consider each of the application submitted on the basis of details furnished.
Admission will be offered based on the following
- Availability of seats in the class for which admission in sought
- Academic performance in previous school
- Siblings already studying in Grace will be given priority
- Incomplete or incorrect data provided in application form are liable to be rejected.
Only one application form should be submitted for a child. Submission of application form does not guarantee admission.
Documents to be submitted (Photocopies) along with the application Form:
- Birth Certificate of the child
- Community certificate of either Father or Mother
- Reports card / Mark sheet from the previous school studied
- Three recent passport size colour photographs (with White background) of the student
Minimum Age Limit:
|Class||Age||As on Date|
|I STD||5+||31st May|
|II STD||6+||31st May|
|III STD||7+||31st May|
|IV STD||8+||31st May|
|V STD||9+||31st May|
|VI STD||10+||31st May|
|VII STD||11+||31st May|
|VIII STD||12+||31st May|
|IX STD||13+||31st May|